Passport picture size
Picture should be taken within 6 months, size should be width 3.5cm, length 4.5cm, must face front, bust shot, no hat, natural color and your size of face in the picture should be 2.5~3.5cm.
Background must be white.
[standard picture, eye level(highest 3.2cm, lowest 2.2cm), centered, head level(highest, lowest), jaw level]
- Picture Quality
- Copied or edited by Photoshop pictures are not acceptable.
- Pictures should not be folded nor damaged. The surface must be smooth and cannot use low quality photographic paper.
- Instant photos or digital photos taken by individuals are not acceptable.
[black and white pictures, damaged pictures, portraits, Photoshop]
- Facial Ratio
- Picture size : 3.5cm(width) x 4.5cm(length)
- Length of face (from top of head to chin) : 2.5~3.5cm(length)
[enlarge proportion, reduce proportion, cutting top, cutting bottom]
- Face Direction
- Must face front.
- Face should not lean to one side.
[lean to the left, lean to the right, head up, head down]
- Shoulder Line
Upper body should show only to the shoulder line and shoulders must be even.
[no shoulder line, cutting shoulder line, turn to one side, lean to one side]
- You cannot submit red-eyed picture due to the flashlight and must not wear color lenses while taking pictures.
- Eyes must look front.
[closed eyes, stare other ways, red-eye effect, color lenses]
- Try to look as natural as possible.
- Mouth must be closed.
[opened mouth, smile, wink, frown]
- Glasses are acceptable only for those who wear daily.
- No colored glasses.
- You should put on thin framed glasses to show clear eye pupils.
- The flashlight should not reflected to the lenses and the frames should not block your eyes.
[sunglasses, horn-rimmed glasses, reflection to the lenses, blocked eyes]
- Hair style and accessories
- Your ears and the shape of your face must be shown clearly.
- Wigs are acceptable only for those who wear daily.
- Must not wear hats, mufflers.
- Accessories should not reflect the light.
[mufflers, hats, covered ears, accessories reflection]
- Light must be in focus and not too bright nor not too dim.
- Should not have any shadows on the face.
[not in focus, too bright, too dim, shadows on the face]
- Background must be even white, no background and no borders.
- No shadows.
[colored background, shadows, bordered pictures, outdoor background]
- No uniforms, no military uniform, no white clothes.
- Soldiers are permitted to wear uniforms only for government affairs. (diplomat or official use)
- Religious costumes are permitted for only those who wear daily. (priests, nuns, monks)
- School uniforms are acceptable for students.
[white suits, military uniforms (when apply for regular passport), uniforms (pilots), uniforms (mate)]
- Toddlers (under 7 years old)
- The size of pictures must be same as the adults.
- Face length (top of head to chin) : 2.0~3.5cm
- Toddler pictures only show him/her and chair, toys, guardian and etc. should not be in the picture.
- Toddlers must open their eyes and face front.
[hats, toys exposure, guardian exposure, guardian's hand exposure]
date of final modification : 2018-11-25 17:28:27